Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Friday, April 21, 2006

week day break

we took one on wednesday.Did a day tour with the kids. We took them to IMAX adlabs for a movie-I don't know who enjoyed it more.. the kids or us. I am told it is the world's largest screen-we saw a movie (more like a documentary) called walking on the moon. It was about all the Apollo missions to the moon. Junior surprized us. He knew who Neil Armstrong was.
The IMAX theatre is a visual treat. It is a dome shaped theatre half of which is a screen and the other half are the seats. It does'nt seem to have any ceiling.The sheer size makes the difference, it is nearly three times larger than the regular size of a theatre screen and of course has a curvature for the 3-D effect. Sadly, there must have been hardly 15-20 people for the show we went for.

Today I got to know what it is like to be inside a furnace. The aircon in my little office was undergoing maintenance and it was hot as hell.

No comments: