Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Monday, April 17, 2006

Had a restful Sunday. Spring cleaned our bedroom, went swimming with junior, checked out furniture, at a neighbourhood store, for the bedroom and a couple of peices for the living room (turned out I know the owner) and managed to take a nap in the afternoon.
I also realized that I am more off work than at work these days.
Junior wants his own blog.I told him he could have one as soon as he learns to write well enough.

3 comments:

Navin said...

Junior wants his own blog.I told him he could have one as soon as he learns to write well enough.

I think he should get his blog right away. He can dictate to you, and you can type it for him. It will be pretty cool, I think (and I daresay more interesting than your blog *grin*)

Plumpernickel said...

Well, I can see how that's going to be useful. The kid's as doubtful as me and equally self-obssessed. Heeeeeheeee

kiwiandkitsch said...

thanks for the compliment! that certainly explains why you read my blog!