Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Saturday, April 08, 2006

today I learnt you can also speak with silence...

I need to learn to speak with silence..
I have decided to talk less.. "don't snigger guys, I really mean that".

I attended a synopsys of a workshop, if there can be such thing, on performance in the corporate world. Liked the look and feel of the company, Pinnacle performance, and it's methodologies. They use actors to teach performance techniques to the corporate world executives who need to do high impact presentations as a part of the job. I would like to do a full workshop some day.I need to bring in some more structure in my performance style. The NSD workshop did not help much.

No comments: