Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

the humming and hawing continues.

Had a rotten rotten day at work. Actually there one happening which was a major down but my day ended with a small up.
I realised I have been working in my current job for 3 years, time to move on. I think I will start looking around for better opportunities in a few months.
Besides that, we planned the good friday weekend.The plans seem a lot more concretised now. the rooms are booked the table reservations are made. Junior will start swimming again from tommorow and I plan to join him a few times a week. I hope I still fit into my costume. Funnily, I have never been conscious of myself in a swimming costume. I always feel very good in it. In fact a couple of summers back, I remmember having a conversation with a friend's father- in- law, next to the pool, in my swimming costume.

No comments: