Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Sunday, April 09, 2006

And the weekend begins..

"This is the worst day of my life", declared junior (BOJ) when we picked him up from school."I had to go to school on a saturday"
Otherwise his saturday has'nt been bad at all. His summer vacations are coming up and we have done some great planning. He has dozens of play dates lined up, his best friend will be staying with us for 4 days & we have a trip planned for him and his friends to Mumbai. We are taking him to see INS Vikrant and the nehru planetarium there. We also have a trip to Mahabeleswar and Panchgani planned. And there are swimming lessons and cycling sessions happening too. So with a working mom constantly juggling career and home and parenting and step parenting, we have'nt done too badly.
Junior : "I will call you mom and not mummy from now on"
me : "why"
Junior: "because mummy is a dead king"

A is travelling this weekend, he gets back only on Sunday, in time to cook a leg of venison which has been marinating for a few days now.

No comments: