Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Monday, April 03, 2006

Martha Stewart

This week I was working on Saturday. In fact this is my only peeve with my current job. Every alternate week is a six day week.
This is what I did this weekend:
1) had friends over on Saturday evening for dinner- A made his pet Dan Dan Mein and Schezwan style chicken chilli. I made some eggplant in yellow bean sauce which he loved.
2) after dinner picked up Cinderella from a birthday party at 12.
3) did monthly grocery shopping on Sunday morning with A
4) went over some chinese artifacts at an exhibition ended up buying an equisite chinese tea set
5) did an physical inventory check of my refrigerators and kitchen food cabinet.
6) bought new bottles for the refrigerator and ponganulu skillet, finally!
7) packed a parcel of books,clothes and shoes for my nephew
8) wrote out checks for bills for the last month.
9) watched Capote again!
10) spend time with BOJ
11) Made an awesome chinese homestyle dinner- mix vegetable soup, Stewed blackmushrooms and beancurd.
12)Taught the housekeeper to make ponganulu. She promptly made them today for breakfast and served them with peanut chutney.
I am so Monday morning bluey!

No comments: