Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

two more weeks

Had an appointment wth the doc today. I had to get A to drive me since our chauffer did'nt turn up.
My bed rest has now become 'house rest'. I am now allowed to move around the house do some small chores.. I can get back to work in a couple of weeks if all goes well. Sheesh.
I will definitely finish 24 hrs season 1. Maybe season 2 as well but I definitely need a break. It is too adddictive. Also I stop watching movies when I am on to 24 hrs.
So much for my social calendar...
Let's see.. maybe I can get stuff done around the house:
1. Train the maids to segregate the washing correctly
2. Get minor plumbing repairs done
3.Read some work related literature
4.Organize our holiday pictures (A had taken some beautiful ones in Vietnam and Bangkok)
5. Do things with my son..make a weather chart, bark rubbing etc.
6. Get facials/ face massage done ( my frequency has been once in two years maybe I can get one done a week now!!)
7. Try and diet.. if I feel weak it does'nt matter because I am anyway at home, if I feel hungry I can always distract myself with movies.. Come to think of it, the Doc seems to have lost weight.
8. Blog.. learn to do play around.
Well the list will grow over the next couple of days.. but I think this is good for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

> Had an appointment with the doc today

"appointment"?
Don't you mean date? :-)

Plumpernickel said...

Bark Rubbing? Why does that sound so umm... funny to me?