Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Sunday, October 09, 2005

ramblings about this and that

My friends have been exceptionally supportive thru out my rest period..Most of this support was unexpected as all of them except one, are working mothers with kids ranging from age 1.5 to 8 yrs (approx.). I am dying for my bedrest to come to an end, hopefully it will after my check up with the doc tommorow. My doc ( I wish that was true.. he he, I know you will enjoy reading this mets!). My social calender is filling up fast. I have one birthday party (which might be a surprize.. I will probably host it too), one anniversary, two company anniversary functions and not to mention work.. tons of interviews, to attend next week.

No comments: