Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Monday, February 27, 2006

my battle with weight..just goes on.

I had very good meals today. I had some whole wheat pasta with a home made sauce for lunch, a snack of cold milk and half a green apple , a small bowl of salad(with hardly any dressing), a bowl of carrot soup (with no cheese or cream) and a plain toast for dinner and then I ruined it all by eating a small bar of chocolate.
A called up from Chicago this evening (it was 5 :00 a.m. in Chicago then) and told me about this site called weightwatchers.com. Apparently everybody around is talking about it in the US. I spend an hour or so surfing the site. I loved it. I like the name .."weight- watcher" not "lose your weight" get slim and trim" or "southbeach or some other faddish diet".
I am seriously contemplating going on a diet and exercising regularly."Okay we've heard this one before", I'm serious guys, I really will.
I liked what they said on the website- don't kill yourself if you slip on the diet plan just get right back and burn it off by exercising extra. I guess that's the biggest mistake I make. If I slip once, it is the beginning of a downward spiral for me. And finally I am off my diet, exercise regime whatever.
wish me luck folks..

No comments: