Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Monday, February 20, 2006

chicken pox has struck the author

Okay..so I am down with chicken pox..must have contracted it from A who has just about recovered.I came down with a fever on saturday and by sunday afternoon there wewre these typical chicken poxy thingi all over my torso and face. Face?**!!
So I am quarantined, can't see cleo and S,can't hug my son (he seems puzzled but does'nt seemed to mind much.) can't go to panchgani with mom.. was planning to do that next weekend and may not be available for campuses interviews next week at work!! I don't believe this. THis is the worst posiible time in the whole year to fall sick.
But I am planning to catch up on the movies, read a few books I have always wanted to but could'nt get the time, spend more time with my mom than I have in te past few years and of course BLOG!
s'long!

No comments: