Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

day 3

well day 3 into quarantine was okay. My fever is down, I'm am on the phone with office for a couple of hours everyday and doing an average of 2 movies a day and 4-5 hours of TV time. Reading 'pitching my tent' and finishing it does'nt look so far. not back for sick leave.
I watched crash and transamerica today. Crash is a docu-drama sort of movie talking about racism ,with its deep roots in american society, rearing its ugly head post 9/11 and events that followed. recommended for a serious movie addict only. Transamerica as the name suggests ,deals with the issue of transexuality with all it's complications..the emotional trauma, parents,offsprings whatever. Both were heavy movies. So I got cinderella to pick up a chick flick called cadet kelly?!! for me. The cover itself looks too candy flossish especially after crash and transamerica.
Have'nt spoken to A since he got to the US.somehow our nicest conversations have been over the phone for the past 4-5 years. We suddenly seem to realize the true worth of the significant other. I'm glad he's away. I don't think he would have been able to see me like this... my face looks really bad.I seem to have the greatest concentration of spots on my face.
Mom's around. Sometime I doubt if I will be able to handle her living down the road for the rest of my life(she's buying a place 3-4 kms away, from where I live). I seem to get into the rebel teenager mode with her even now.

1 comment:

Plumpernickel said...

Just keep getting her loads of computer games! heeeeeeeheeee