Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

We had an awesome dinner tonight. It was called ' grilled prawns with wasabi mayonnaise'. And of course A had to make me painstakingly make fresh mayonnaise flavoured with english mustard powder, dashi granules, rice vinegar, sugar and salt. I kept thinking the mayo will become too heavy at a point and curdle. But it turned out nice smooth and fluffy.
There was a side dish of sauteed veggies as well . I have an obsession with our intake of roughage.I make sure there is enough in every meal.
A has discovered the magic of getting virtually any chinese cook book he wants. He just orders on Amazon.com.Usually the discount is equal to the shipping cost to India. We get the books at practically it's original rate.

No comments: