Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Feeling much better now. Looks like our much awaited UK trip will finally be happening. Called the TA and was told my visa should be done in 2-3 days.
This whole process of applying for a visa has put me off travelling abroad, especially a visa for the United states.
We have to start working on that once we get back from London.
This year has been a good year travel wise. In the last one year these are the places I have been to :
1. Amritsar, Delhi : same trip
2. Mumbai : countless times
3.Goa
4.Hyderabad (this was work so really does'nt count)
5. Kolkata
6. Kashid, Murud and Janjira- all on the Konkan coast.

Trips planned for the remaining part of the year :
1. UK : London, Birmingham, Lake district (maybe)
2. US : New york, Boston
3. Lucknow (I don't think I will have enough leave left for that, it might get pushed to next year)

I love travelling.. and this looks good.

No comments: