Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Sunday, June 04, 2006

getting back to this and that.

we have finally moved back.. finally started cleaning up. No, the painting is not over yet.The electricals have got done, most of the new furniture and furnishings have been ordered, fuses have blown, patch ups have been done and junior's vacations have come to an end.
The only thing which really bothered me was not being able to watch movies as and when I liked. I could have done it if I really wanted to. But on most days I was too drained out to even think about it.
I really think I can spend a lifetime only watching movies.
I don't think I missed blogging that much though.

No comments: