Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Saturday, June 10, 2006

this, that and there

The painters are finally moving out tommorow. We had almost started getting used to them being around.

The brother has finally got his well deserved raise. His affluence is beginning to show. He actually called from his cell and had a 8 min conversation.It would be " hey! call me back" after the first 2 mins till about a month ago.

I have a trip to Goa scheduled at the end of next week and one to London the following week..

The sister and parents are going to be in Europe sometime in the next couple of weeks - seperately. Talk about a globetrottong family!

Junior told me he was digging for diamonds in the sand pit for me. He came back with a few white pebbles and told me they were 'jewellery stones' and I could use them as I wished.I hope he remembers this for a while.He has promised me a merc as well. I hope he remembers that too.

1 comment:

Scott R said...

Hi great reading yyour blog