Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

my battle with weight

I once lost 12 kilos in 6 months.I put it all (and more) back promptly over the next 12 months. My weight loss and gain has been like a yo yo eversince. I have finally embarked on a semi-serious weight loss program. Started working out with a personal trainer and watching what I eat. Now that's the difficult part. Foodies like me can hardly do that. Specially if you are married to one too. A is expected back in a few days and my diet is going to fly out of the window. He hates me putting on weight too. Maybe I should try talking him into going easy with cooking for the next few months.
I have never aspired to look slim and sexy. I just want to be able to wear anything I want. Now even to get to that stage I need to lose at least 15 pounds.

2 comments:

Plumpernickel said...

Ummmm... 30 pounds sweetie. Aim high.

Elizabeth said...

Good luck

The yo-yo thing has been my bane the last few years, as well. I hope you find a way to break it!