Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Monday, October 30, 2006

eerie coincidence

As a part of my assignment I had to create an ad for a hotel to boost sales! (what else, IGNOU assignment writers at their best)
I looked through a conde nast issue I found in my old magazine chest and cut out a picture of a majestic looking hotel on a cliff overlooking what seemed to be miles of ocean. It was The Ritz Carlton, Half Moon Bay, California. Frankly, anything you wrote as a headline or a copy would have been a waste. The picture said it all. You suddenly wanted to be part of the picture.

I flicked on TV and decided to watch Discovery travel and living. In a feature on hotels, today's episode was on The Ritz Carlton, Half Moon Bay!!

No comments: