Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

this and that

I have always liked movies of any genre based on real life stories.
The latest one I saw was ' The Ron Clark story'. It is a story of a dedicated teacher who lands up teaching a bunch of kids at a school in Harlem, NY. The story is about how he turns around a bunch of kids labeled as under-achievers in to high performing students

Ron Clark seemed real to me even before I discovered that he was for real. I always thought Mathew Perry was one of the best out of the 'friends' lot. He seemed much more versatile than the others in the sitcom. After being seen as Chandler all these years, I must say he does justice to the role making Ron Clark come alive on screen.

The film is a simple, straight forward and touching.


moving on, the maid is on French leave. We seem to be doing fine at the moment though.

No comments: