Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Friday, October 27, 2006

the bong leanings

I am not technically a graduate though I did sort of graduate from college many years ago. The course I did, did'nt make you a graduate though it did make you slog and pay much more than other undergrad courses. The government decided to correct that,and has now asked all the ex students to do a small course and get their graduation degrees. I enroled a couple of months back.
I am ecstatic! In my family you needed to be a post graduate to be considered human and a science graduate to be considered educated. I was neither. Though neither of my parent's ever made me feel that way, I always felt like the black sheep as far as education was concerned.
So after 10 years here I am furiously writing pages of assignments. The only things I have written in the last 10 years is lists, practice sheets for my 6 year old and cheques . This is an experience an half.
Though it has taken my multitasking to a new level, I'm not complaining. It is also taking me closer to a post graduate degree which I always aspired for .

The deadline for my assignments is the 31 st. I have completed 4 1/2 out of the 6 that I need to do. The last 1 1/2 are really dragging on. Groan!

My friends called me a quasi bong. Maybe that is why all this is so important to me.

No comments: