Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Thursday, November 24, 2005

battle with the weight continues..

Started my walks with mets today.It had gotten too cold to swim and I almost came down with pnemonia thanks to my bravado. Sad, I love swimming.Even as a kid, that was the only thing that would make me get up at 06:00 a.m. even in the holidays.we used to race to be the first ones to 'break the water' as we called it. Diving into the pool which looked like a sheet of glass early in the morning and spalsh around to create the ripples.
Called Dr.T and asked him to recommend a dietician.He has recommended somebody at the hospital.

My crush has resurfaced..I feel like a teenager everytime I meet him and I'm sure I behave like one too! It's a good feeling , if not for any other reason , to feel like 14 when you are 31.Divs saw him yesterday and she says she recognized him instantly because she had heard so much about him from me.The sad part is that I am not the only one who feels that way .. he apparently has a huge bunch of admirers (turn off#1) and is married- happily (so am I).

No comments: