Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

my last week in bed..

Well my holiday is coming to an end. The Doc says I can get back to normal life gradually in a couple of weeks. I am dying to swim, go for my walks and getting up early. My son goes to a school which starts really early. He has to leave the house at 06:20 a.m. Cinderella leaves anywhere between 07-08:00 a.m. and so does A. I am usually the last to leave at 08:45-09:00 a.m. So we are all up really early and once everyone leaves I have my cup of tea in my balcony smelling the fresh morning air and watching the neighbourhood wake up.
Sleep is a waste of time. There are so many things you miss out on if you sleep. For the next few years, till my son grows up, the only way I can see myself having a life, time for myself is by cutting down on the extra hour of sleep.
I have an endless list of things to do before I get back. The most important thing is to reorganize my wadrobe. As I will need to wear a belt for a while at work.. I need to wear clothing that will conceal it well.Sumi is taking me shopping today and I also hope to buy S's birthday present today.

No comments: