Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Inception...

what stayed an hour later was... brilliant story...Christopher Nolan.. Leonardo DiCaprio..dreams,layers, the sub conscious, extraction, inception, the spinning brass top..Michael Caine, good production, gripping (we even skipped the trip to the ladies and the coffee counter), Elean Page, great visuals. Can't get over the movie. Though I had heard and read a lot of good things about the movie, it still exceeded expectations. A definite contender for the awards this year..

2 comments:

Plumpernickel said...

I didnt like it because it didnt have enough stylish blood and gore.

kiwiandkitsch said...

ewww!! how do you like the new look of my blog...