Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Monday, January 01, 2007

the year that's gone

Year 2006 has been good to us.
Here are things that made me smile that year
1. junior's wise cracks.. seem sharper by the day.
2. Cinderella changed and her step-up article.
3.A's new guitar
4. Junior's attempt to play piano and guitar
5.our new Toyota Corolla
6. Dad in the media
7. Mulshi after the rains
8.Driving to Goa.
9.three new job offers (all doubling my current salary)
10. my certification
11. realization that I love chocolate.
12. walkathons
13.Dr T.
14.my new bose wave music system- a surprize gift from A after I oogled at it for 6 years. I am still confused about what made me happier : that A remmembered I wanted it or the bose itself.
15. Wagah border :closing of the gates ceremony.

No comments: