Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Friday, January 20, 2006

on the high

I have been 'on the high' at work as S puts it. I still don't know how successful my initiative has been but I certainly enjoyed the process. If not anything else, I have figured out what I want to do with my life vis a vie work.January has been hectic and my long hours and travel took a toll on my back. I am home for a couple of days to recuperate.
Among my travels was a visit to goa..I was there only for a night but I made the most of it. I had some great food at a restaurant called mum's place and hung out at the beach, shooting the wind with some friends.
I also met Dan finally! He just could'nt get over how much weight I had put on. He looked the same.Just talks a lot more now.It was him talking and me listening most of the time. In college it was the other way round.He does'nt seem to have too much in his life other than work. And I felt as if he suddenly became very aware of that as he was talking to me.

No comments: