Labels

films (5) food (10) general (19) me (11) motherhood (7) Movie (3) movies (4) myself (2) oscars 2008 (1) pune - kids (3) review (2) vacation (1)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

down but not out

something snapped inside me a few months back, I felt as if I was in this deep dark hole with no way out. Despite being proven to be the world's biggest idiot, I think at some level I am still an optimist. But I have almost never been at peace with myself for a long long time.



You make mistakes, bad judgements and have to live through the consequences. A lesson learnt hard among many others.



Hmmm and what led to this? letting work and self esteem connect; giving up work without getting a professional degree and being delusional about my re employment prospects and taking marriage for granted..... and my life unravels beyond control, atleast for a while.



and now a wiser me is putting all that together. Marriage well on the track, A and I are doing things we have'nt done for years. Sadly, have'nt done much about self esteem issues. And yes, I am also working towards getting a degree to improve re employment prospects. Well, at least I won't regret not having tried to put my life back together.

3 comments:

Jharkhand IT Solutions said...



Love this Blog! Thank you for publishing it.
Website Design Ranchi

alicethomas said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. If you are finding something to relax, candy games free; game super mario run will be my best recommendation for you. Let’s play and get more deep relaxation!
Beside, you can try Free momery games kids , it is an addictive game which receives much love from players over the world. Now, you can completely play this addicting fun game on your mobile. Have fun!!!!

Hayesjohnson93 said...

Thanks for sharing <3

free mario games online

wheely 4 games